Friday, September 25, 2009

I SEE YOU LQQKN


Ollie's Boutique is picking up more traffic.  Thanks for noticing!  
Today the Etsy Heart count is up to 48.



Thanks to all the Etsy shoppers who have added Ollie's Boutique to their favorites, and thanks to the Handmade Highway for featuring and Ollie product in the Autumn Housewares Gift Guide, and thanks to Risky Beads for tagging me in a blog post.

Here in Tucson we don't get the lovely seasonal changes most people associate with Autumn.  Instead, some of us fake it with excessive decorations.  In honor of everyone else's Fall transition, I am featuring the Fall line until Thanksgiving.  Further, I added in a few candy corn "flavored" items for October.  Take a look around and come back often.  I'm always making something.


My shipment of cotton & corn blend 100% natural yarn in lovely light blue, white and a light blue and green mixture has arrived.  It works up light and airy, silky smooth, soft and elegant.  But the corn based yarn will not steal the spotlight away from the Fall line just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment