Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gift Season Approaches

Looking at the current listings in the shop, you won't see many sets of items in color groups.   Now through Christmas Ollie's Boutique is focused on providing a variety of items people have most often purchased as gifts: Cozies, bath puffs, face scrubbies and Swiffer covers. Remember though, that anything can be custom made to create a set!

My mug cozies are unique, made specifically to leave space at the top of the mug for clean sipping, and they are made of a denser but soft stitch pattern for extra thickness. I had tested another pattern that I found but I had to push the cozy out of the way to make contact with the mug. To fix that problem I created an original design, the pattern for which is also available in the shop.
The apple cozies are now a little bigger for more versatility.  Fruit seems to be getting bigger and bigger!

A new addition thanks to my teen daughter is a slim iPod Touch cozy.  She and her friend give me the thumbs up on the size and usability. I'm letting her use it normally for a while for some wear and tear testing before I go full swing with them.  After a month of use far the cotton is holding up just fine.



I continue to offer bath puffs, washcloths, face scrubbies, bath mitts, and everything else I have featured in the shop in the past. If you don't see something listed, just ask and I'll make it for you. Chances are that I've got something in the works already that just hasn't made it to the shop yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment